When it comes to authentic Mexican cuisine, Delia’s Tamales is a name that stands out. With the best tamales and menudo loved by generations, it’s a pairing that you can enjoy every Sunday at your favorite Delia’s Tamales location.
One of the best things about Delia’s Tamales Menudo is how it’s served. Menudo is a comforting dish made with fresh, high-quality ingredients that are simmered for hours to create a rich and savory broth. The dish is served with freshly chopped onions, cilantro, and lime wedges, adding a burst of freshness to the plate. This is just one example of how the chefs at Delia’s Tamales pay attention to every detail to ensure their customers have the best experience possible.
Pair with the Best Tamales in Texas
Remember to try their famous tamales if you’re visiting one of Delia’s Tamales locations. Our menu offers a range of options from:
- Bean and cheese
- Spicy pork or chicken
- Spicy chicken and cheese
- Cream cheese and jalapeño
- Savory pork, beef, chicken, or bean
- Chicken and cheese cooked in green sauce
There’s a tamale for everyone to enjoy. Remember to pair your tamales with their refreshing agua frescas, the perfect complement to the heartiest best tamales in Texas.
Menudo Has Several Benefits
Aside from being a delicious dish, Delia’s Tamales Menudo also offers several health benefits:
- The broth is rich in protein, iron, and essential amino acids, which can help support a healthy diet.
- Menudo’s tripe is also a good source of collagen, known for promoting skin and joint health.
- Menudo is known to aid digestion and soothe an upset stomach, making it a great choice for those with digestive issues.
Enjoy this Treat Every Sunday!
Delia’s Tamales is the perfect place to indulge in delicious Menudo and tamales. It’s a flavorful and hearty soup that satisfies your cravings and provides essential nutrients and health benefits. It can be enjoyed every Sunday morning at our locations! Visit us today and enjoy the combination of menudo and tamales!
We Offer Nationwide Shipping
Our menudo is not available for nationwide shipping, but you can order our tamales! So no matter where you are, you can enjoy the best tamales in Texas. Here is what you should know:
- We pack your tamales in insulated boxes to ensure they remain frozen during transit.
- Read about different ways to reheat your tamales in time for summer celebrations!
- FedEx two-day shipments are sent Monday – Wednesday.
- We ship Monday – Thursday, and orders placed after 1 pm CST will be shipped the following shipping day. Any order placed on Thursday for a Saturday delivery will incur additional costs.
Order Tamales and Menudo Online
We’ve got you covered whether you’re craving our savory pork, spicy chicken, or vegetarian tamales. Order tamales and menudo online and have them shipped to your front door for the summer. You can also call any of our locations to place an order to-go.