Father’s Day is right around the corner, so make it extra special with the best Texas tamales! Your father deserves the best for all the hard work they do for their family. Gather the family and cook up his favorite food alongside his famous tamales. We want to recommend three ways to celebrate Father’s Day with Delia’s Tamales.
Cook Up Texas Tamales and Barbeque
Fathers are the best barbeque chefs we know, so why not return the favor by cooking up their favorite steak, beef, fajitas, and sausages and ordering their famous tamales from our seven locations throughout South Texas:
- Veracruzano Tamales available with pork or chicken!
- Chicken and Cheese Cooked in Green Sauce Tamales that go great with the perfect skirt of marinated fajitas.
- Bean, Cheese & Jalapeño Tamales pair very well with sausages. Buy dad’s favorite!
- Spicy Pork Tamales are the perfect match with any barbeque protein, including steaks and sausages.
- Round out your Father’s Day meal by adding sides, such as Delia’s salad, or cook up rice and beans.
Menudo is for Father’s Day
Since Father’s Day lands on a Sunday, it’s the perfect time to pick up a few large orders of menudo from our seven locations, including our newest site in San Antonio! Don’t forget to treat dad to one of our delicious agua frescas!
Have Fun Celebrating Father’s Day
Now that you have your barbeque, tamales, and menudo, be sure to plan various activities at home to enjoy with Dad. Celebrate by:
- Playing a fun board game with the family.
- Getting active with a game of soccer or baseball.
- Staying home and enjoying good food with good people.
- Traveling with the food for a picnic dinner at your local park.
- Eat tamales with your dad at one of our family-friendly locations.
Celebrate Father’s Day with Delia’s
Make your father the center of attention and celebrate with Delia’s tamales. We hope that you have a great Father’s Day. Order your tamales online today and send us a message if you have any questions about our nationwide shipping. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag us. Use #DeliasTamales.