Is your family a mix of meat-eaters and vegans or vegetarians? Give your family members a veggie-friendly meal alongside the best tamales in the valley. We want to share five sides to add to your vegetarian meal and how you can order our tamales ahead of time easily!
5 Sides for Vegetarians
There are a variety of vegetarian-friendly sides to round out your tamale meal. Try cooking up these four sides:
- Beans: Heat some pinto or black beans.
- Side Salads – Pick up a side salad or two from us when you pick your order.
- Mexican Elote – Grill up some corn and garnish with mayo, cheese, cilantro, cumin, and lime.
- Spanish Rice – This takes ten minutes of prep time and requires veggie broth and spices to make.
- Pico de Gallo – You need to dice up some tomatoes, jalapeños, onions, cilantro, and avocados, and squeeze lots of lime juice.
How to Enjoy Vegetarian and the Best Tamales Online
First, pick your favorite meatless tamale from our menu, such as our:
- Bean Tamales
- Sweet Cream Cheese Tamales
- Cream Cheese and Jalapeño Tamales
To make your Texas tamales with vegetable lard instead or pork, place your order with us three to four days in advance.
*Please order a minimum of five dozen tamales for us to be able to accept your order.
Use Nationwide Shipping
If you are not located near any of our seven locations in South Texas, be sure to order the best tamales online today. We ship all across the nation, so place your order today.
Buy the Best Tamales Online!
Be sure to send us a message online if you have any questions about our nationwide shipping. Show us how you eat your tamales on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Use #DeliasTamales!