Reports to: Kitchen Lead
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures food prep is being conducted following proper safety and sanitation standards.
- Transfer food and supplies in and out of the kitchen as needed.
- Ensure all areas of the kitchen, food prep, and food storage areas are clean and properly sanitized.
- Ensure all items for online orders are prepared and packaged correctly for shipping or pick-up.
- Pull boxes in and out of the freezer as needed
- Other tasks as directed by management.
- Must be able to remain standing for most of their shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. regularly.
- A Texas food handler certificate is mandatory for all employees who prepare, store or serve food.
- Experience in Food Service a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation.